The MatchingDonors.com Canton Phoenix Project
35 Turnpike Street, Route 138, Canton, Massachusetts
From the ashes we will bring forth life.“The worst thing about dying is being forgotten…. with the MatchingDonors.com Pheonix Project your family will never be forgotten”.
Alan Donnes – President of National Lampoon, recipient of a kidney transplant from MatchingDonors.com.The Opportunity
MatchingDonors.com, the award-winning Canton based 501c3 non-profit organization, has three great opportunities for you with great tax write–off benefits and other great benefits described below. Including If you wish, you, your family and/or your company can be recognized forever with an 8 ft. x 20 ft. monument of your design and content, viewed by tens of thousands of people a day, built into a wall in front of 35 Turnpike Street.
- The first opportunity is great if you are a builder, or if you hire builders. You can build a 3,000 sq ft house of your choosing at 35 Turnpike Street in Canton. You will then receive a $750,200 tax write off. We will then sell the property and have all proceeds go to MatchingDonors.com.
- The second opportunity is if you make a financial donation of $995,000 to us you will receive a $750,200 tax write off while only paying a net amount of $244,800 for the ownership of a great buildable piece of land at 35 Turnpike Street in Canton.
- The third opportunity is if you donate $495,000 to us you will receive a $495,000 tax write off. We will use your financial donation to build a 3,000 sq ft single family residence at 35 Turnpike Street, similar to the picture to the left. We will then sell the property and have all proceeds go to MatchingDonors.com. If you want, our contractor, and MatchingDonors.com, will be working hard to try to get materials and subcontractor's services donated. Any donated materials and services will reduce your $495,000 donation amount.
Not only will you be saving people’s lives, but you will also receive great tax write-offs while getting millions of dollars in free advertising or exposure with your 8 ft. x 20 ft. memorial wall at 35 Turnpike Street, where you can create it any way you want recognizing your business, family etc.Your Benefits
For your donation we would like to offer you some great benefits.
History of Property
- A great tax write-off
- If you wish, you, your family and/or your company can be recognized forever with an 8 ft. x 20 ft. monument, viewed by tens of thousands of people a day, in front of 35 Turnpike Street.
- Also, if you wish, we can give every patient that receives a lifesaving transplant because of your generosity, a letter from you highlighting your family, loved ones, company etc..
- MatchingDonors.com has tens of thousands of news pieces done about it in TV, print, and other media. We also have many real estate and building resources.
- If you wish, we will be using our media and associated resources, so you will receive a large amount of publicity and great press about your purchase and donation for your company, family etc. We will be distributing national and local press releases to TV, print, and other media about your very generous donation.
- Also, if you wish, we can have a professionally produced sizzle reel that we can use for press releases, and you can use for commercials or on your website, showing the building of the property and your generosity resulting in saving the lives of people needing organ transplants. The sizzle reel will be produced by Mark Carey at Carey Productions.
- For his lifesaving work with MatchingDonors.com, our Director of Business development, Joel Pratt was the first person in history to win the prestigious “Good Neighbor Award” from the Greater Boston Association of Realtors, the Massachusetts Association of Realtors, and the National Association of Realtors© all in the same year. We will also be working to get you recognition of your donation through these associations.
Our award-winning nonprofit organization MatchingDonors.com purchased the property at auction in 2014 from the Town of Canton in order to fix it then to flip it and having all the proceeds going to help people get organ transplants. Due to an electrical fire in 2015, the building was burned beyond repair. The property was ready to be rebuilt as a donation by Jim Lamarr owner of JML Custom Building & Design Inc. Jim had the property cleared, graded, and all demolition removed, and was ready to start building. Tragically Jim passed away opening up this opportunity.
All engineering and perk testing has been done on the property. If you purchase the property, you can design and build any style of property that is allowed on that land. If you want them, we have stamped architectural plans and a stamped engineering compliant certificate for that land that includes 73 ft. x 38 ft. 5-bedroom 7,300 sq. ft. residential home with an office suite on the third floor with a spiral staircase with a separate entrance.Documents, architectural plans and information on the memorial wall for the property can be seen at https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/q5z5j7l79597nhfsfqtxc/h?rlkey=bxj9r0qztcpu7h0ydx7vaon6j&dl=0